Natalie Brown Photography and Island Girl Pin Ups Couples Contest!
I’m teaming up with Island Girl Pin Ups to give away a free romantic pin up style and photo session for a lucky couple. If you’ll be on Maui between May 20th and December 31st, 2014 you have a chance to win!
What you’ll get!
1. Free hair and makeup for you and your sweetie by the talented Katherine Day at Island Girl Pin Ups, and on-site styling.
2. One hour+ session with Natalie Brown Photography at a beautiful Maui location.
3. AND!!! A convertible PORSCHE Speedster to do part of the shoot in! Come on! Woohoo! Provided by Maui Roadsters.
4. 50 edited, amazing images on USB and a bunch of small images to post where you like online.
How to enter!
1. Like Island Girl Pin Ups and Natalie Brown Photography on Facebook.
2. Comment on this post with your name and your sweetie’s name, THEN…
3. Send a recent PHOTO of you both and a sweet LOVE NOTE to your sweetie by messaging me on my Facebook page.
4. Tell us when you’ll be on Maui.
5. Submit the photo and story by midnight on Thursday Feb. 20th. One week from this posting!
THE SWEETEST LOVE NOTE WILL WIN! It doesn’t have to be long, just heartfelt.
*Contest photo submission starts today, right now, this minute…. and ends on Feb. 20th, 2014 at Midnight Hawaii Time.
*Submissions will only be counted if they have a photo and a love letter in the message to Natalie Brown Photography’s Facebook page.
*The winner will be decided on by our discretion based on the what we think the sweetest note is.
*Location has to be on Maui.
*Photo Session has to be redeemed by Dec. 31, 2014.
*Photo Session may not be exchanged for cash or credit. No cash value.
*The Porsche will be parked for the shoot. No driving. Sorry! I know.
*Ready, set, goooooooo!
Hello! Danielle Stephens & Darren Botten – since October 2008 (signed) or 2010 (Actual wedding – Katherine made me gorgeous!)
meredith and josh parks married June 22, 2011
Hi this is not for me but for my son Konstantin and his girlfriend Adelene. Here are two pics of them from last year, the first at the haleakala at sunrise, the second in the garden of our house at sunset. “They are made for each other!”
Hi this is not for me but for my son Konstantin and his girlfriend Adelene. Here are two pics of them from last year, the first at the haleakala at sunrise, the second in the garden of our house at sunset.
It would be a big surprise for both of them, we’ll be on Maui july 20 th to august 8th this year! “They are made for each other.!
Keep my fingers crossed!!!
Mahalo Ups… Did it twice?
This sounds exactly like something me and the loce if my life need! Fun and special! i’ve known Katherine for a while now she is the only hairstylist i let touch my hair and since she began island girl pin ups i’ve wanted to do it, just with two kids its hard enough to pay for a haircut 🙂 My husband is gorgeous to me and i would love to capture some memories together like this.
So excited about this!
Ian and Bianca Bishop
Hi my name is Jacy and my husband’s name is Jess. I would love to do a photo shoot with my wonderful and amazing husband when we go to Maui for our anniversary on October 19, 2014. My husband is the sweetest and most loveable man on earth and I’m so blessed to have him in my life. He’s my best friend and I will love him always and forever! Xoxo
Nat, I have watched you grow periphaly into one of the best photo mommas I know. I would love to look as special as I feel. Xoxoxo
My name is Annie and my hubby is Shawn. A pin up photo shoot would be fabulous to celebrate 8 glamorous years of marriage. We will be there Nov 16 – 24.